TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page sets out the terms and conditions on which we sell products (Products) listed on our website www.alphalighting.co.nz (our Website) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our Website.
By using this Website, you accept these terms and conditions together with our Privacy and Security Policy, Shipping and Delivery, Returns and Exchange Policy and General Information pages. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
You can access these terms and conditions at any time from the bottom of any page of the Website.
Receipt of goods
Alpha Lighting is responsible for goods only up until they are received into your care. It is important that any external damage to packaging is recorded on the courier documentation when signing. It will be the responsibility of the customer to check deliveries for damages and notify Alpha Lighting within 48 hours of any damage caused by delivery for us to make claims against the carrier. Non-delivery – any shipments that fail to arrive or have items missing must be reported within 5 working days.
We typically dispatch our orders within 1-4 business hours of receiving them. If you wish to cancel an order, then please inform us immediately. We will try our best to catch your order before it is dispatched. However if it has already been dispatched you will have to follow our returns and exchange policy along with any costs the process may incur.
Cutting of holes
For reasons beyond our control, specifications may change without notice. As such, the cutting of holes or other installation / constructional work prior to receiving product is entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
For reasons beyond our control, specifications may change regularly. Therefore, split deliveries/orders run the risk of model changes and /or supply issues. They are not recommended and are entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
New Zealand Statutory Compliance
Alpha Lighting understands its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. In the event that our Products are not of an acceptable quality or are faulty, we will endeavour to resolve the concern with replacement part(s) and/or Products. If repair or replacement is not possible, we will refund the purchase price.
Alpha Lighting is also aware of its obligations under the Fair Trading Act 1986 and we strive to ensure that our customers are not misled, either intentionally or unintentionally.
We put considerable effort into ensuring our products are made to meet or exceed the relevant standards. The guarantee does not cover products damaged due to wrong selection, misuse, incorrect installation, accident or failure to follow installation and care instructions. We recommend that electrical products are installed by a registered electrician who is knowledgeable with the electrical codes of practice and the wiring rules. Alpha Lighting accepts no claims for indirect or consequential damages whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory.
If you have any issues with any product that you have received, please download the Returns/exchange form and email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the order number, the name of the item at fault and full details of the fault (including photos if possible).
Purchasing from Alphalighting.co.nz
By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that:
A. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
B. You are at least 18 years old; and
C. All details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products you have ordered.
Products displayed on our website can be purchased using a secure online Mastercard or Visa transaction facility. We use SSL encryption and a secure, PCI-compliant payment gateway to ensure your security at all times. Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purpose of completing the transaction to purchase the products ordered.
When purchasing products, you will be asked to register your email address to complete the purchase. You will also have the opportunity during the checkout process to subscribe to our email newsletter, but you are welcome to not tick this box if you do not want to join up to receive emails containing special offers. This means we will not contact you with promotional communications, but we will still hold your details for shopping purposes (which you can alter at any time by logging in). We may also contact you in direct reference to your order.
Alpha Lighting Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be received within the timeframe specified.
- We will determine the winner(s) at our sole discretion.
- We will attempt to notify winner(s). If the Competition is run via a social media channel, we will attempt to notify the winner(s) by a message or comment on the social media channel concerned. If we are unable to reach the winner(s) within 7 days, we reserve the right to nominate a new winner.
- By entering a Competition, entrants:
i. grant Alpha Lighting permission to use their name(s) and hometown in winner announcement posts and/or notifications, as well as the unrestricted right to use (anywhere in the world and in any medium) any images submitted by entrants as part of the Competition; and
ii. agree that Alpha Lighting will not be liable in any way whatsoever, in relation to the use of their name, social media profile and/or any images submitted as part of the Competition.
- Any prizes offered as part of a Competition will be as described by Alpha Lighting. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason, we will substitute a prize of similar value.
- By entering a Competition, entrants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Pinterest).
- Alpha Lighting reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Competition at any stage, for any reason.
- Employees of, and contractors to, Alpha Lighting are not eligible to enter Competitions or win prizes; they will be disqualified.
- Entry to a Competition is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, Alpha Lighting will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss what so ever (whether direct or indirect) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
- By entering a Competition, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions and promotions run by us, or on our behalf, including those undertaken via any social media channel (each a Competition). These terms do not apply, and we accept no responsibility for, competitions and promotions run by or on behalf of any party other than Alpha Lighting (regardless of whether our products are part of the competition or promotion).
Pricing and Product Availability
We exercise great care to avoid errors in pricing and Product information. If mistakes do occur, we reserve the right to correct them. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. We take great care to provide accurate stock numbers on our Website, although occasionally we may be unable to supply a Product that has been ordered. Alpha Lighting will communicate any issues with you as a result of unavailability and we will credit without delay any payments made for such Products.
Discount codes. All prices on our Website are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include GST.
Prices are subject to change for any reason at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which we have already been processed.
Product reviews may be independently collected and moderated by third-party vendors, and all reviews published are from customers who have purchased the product they are reviewing. These reviews will be read, published and moderated on the website at our discretion.
We reserve the right to make minor alterations to reviews for the purpose of fixing obvious errors, or removing offensive language.
Social Media Image Submissions
If an image is submitted using a hashtag we have designed for the purpose of receiving images, we will receive that submission as authorisation to use that image in the format to which the hashtag is allocated.
We take no responsibility for how others choose to share, comment on or engage with user images after we have posted.
Alpha Lighting Showroom is a Registered Trademark with the Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand.
Alpha Lighting Showroom and Gartner Superlux Ltd (“Alpha Lighting”) are the owners of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained on our website, or is permitted by the owner of such intellectual property to use this material. Any use of the materials on this website, including reproduction for any purposes, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of Alpha Lighting is strictly prohibited.
All images and photographs on the Website may not be copied, reproduced or edited in any form without prior written (including email) approval from Alpha Lighting.
All intellectual property on our Website, including without limitation, the text, graphics and all copyright works (including all copyright and design rights in our Products) is owned by Alpha Lighting (or our relevant content supplier). Alpha Lighting is the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Website.
Privacy and Security Online
Please refer to our Privacy and Security Policy which has been compiled by us to protect your personal information. By using our Website and/or providing information to us, you consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with our Privacy and Security Policy.
Our website provides general information about Alpha Lighting and the Products and services we offer. The information contained in this Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Alpha Lighting and the services and products we offer. Alpha Lighting reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on this Website at any time without notice Alpha Lighting shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from this website, your use of or reliance on this website or any of the information or materials available on this website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action. By your use of this website, you agree that you are using this website solely at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
This site contains links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by Alpha Lighting and have been linked for your convenience only. Any links to third party websites do not imply that we endorse and have checked and approved those websites.
Alpha Lighting has the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
Receive 15% Off Next Purchase After Leaving Google Review
- In order to receive the one time use 15% Off unique code, screenshot your Google Review and reply back to your order confirmation email.
- The name on the confirmation order and the name of the person leaving a review must match. If the name differs, the unique discount code will not be issued.
- Offer only valid if Google review is made and email received by our team within 3 months of purchase.
- Discount will be voided for those who purchase and return a product just to receive the 15% Off Coupon code.
- Alpha Lighting has the right to adjust the Terms and Conditions of this offer at any time without notice.